On Wednesday, April 13, Dorsey hosted over 100 attendees from the Minnesota legal community, Somali-Americans and state leaders such as U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger, U.S District Court Chief Judge John Tunheim, and former Vice President of the United States and Dorsey & Whitney Special Counsel Walter Mondale to confront Islamophobia. The panel was moderated by WCCO journalist, Esme Murphy, and as made up of individuals who have experienced the repercussions of Islamophobia.
- MPR News: Applebee's attack victim: Minnesota must get tougher on hate crime
- Star Tribune: Minnesota legal community, Somali-Americans latest to unite to confront Islamophobia
- KSTP Eyewitness News: Muslims Share their Experiences Dealing with Islamophobia in Minnesota
- WCCO News: Panel Discussion Focuses On Solutions To Islamophobia
- YouTube: Islamophobia Is Going To Destroy The Social Fabric Of This State
- Daily Globe: Suit claims some immigrants, safe from deportation, are jailed anyway