Mike Droke discusses the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to send a California class action suit, over DirecTV’s early termination fees, to arbitration in various media outlets.
- Forbes: An Odd Alliance Of Justices Upholds Arbitration Yet Again In DirecTV Case
- Bloomberg BNA: Invalid State Law No Bar to Arbitration, Justices Rule
- Law360: High Court's DirecTV Ruling Shows No Leeway On Arbitration
- Cablefax: Court Monday: Supreme Court Sides with DirecTV on Class Action Suit
- SHRM: High Court Decision Supports Employers’ Use of Arbitration Agreements