Dorsey’s Supreme Court team, from left to right, Tim Droske, Juan Basombrio and Steve Wells.
- The Economist: Can you take a foreign railway to court in America?
- Forbes: Train-Accident Plaintiff Crashes In First Supreme Court Argument Of Fall Term
- Washington Post: In first case of term, Supreme Court considers international obligations
- New York Times: Supreme Court Justices Seem Wary of Suit in Austrian Train Injury
- Bloomberg View: Supreme Court Opens With a Trip to Europe
- Scotus Blog: Argument analysis: Justices leaning in favor of foreign railroad in immunity dispute
- Supreme Court: Transcript of the oral arguments in the OBB case
- Bloomberg BNA: Injury in Innsbruck Raises Question of U.S. Courts' Reach