Thad Lightfoot comments on the Environmental Protection Agency and its contractors mistakingly releasing toxic sludge that tainted a Colorado river in various media outlets.
- Bloomberg Business: EPA May Be Liable for Losses in Colorado Mine Spill
- Mining.com: EPA-triggered mine spill in Colorado triples in volume
- Engineering and Mining Journal: EPA Releases Contaminated Water From the Gold King Mine
- Law360: EPA's Handling Of Mine Spill Threatens Ties With Tribes
- Law360: Navajo Nation To Take Legal Action Over EPA Mine Spill
- SNL Metals & Mining: Mine spill in Colorado: who is ultimately responsible?
- Law360: Immunity May Not Save EPA From Gold King Mine Claims
- Engineering and Mining Journal: Few Details Emerge on EPA’s Gold King Mine Disaster
- Flow Control: Is the EPA Liable for Colorado Mine Spill?