Bob Cattanach comments in various media outlets on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) fining AT&T $25 million for unauthorized disclosure of almost 280,000 U.S. customers’ details.
- Mobile World Live: AT&T fined record $25M for data breach of 280,000 customers
- Bank Info Security: Insider Breach Costs AT&T $25 Million
- Tom's Guide: AT&T Fined $25 Million for Massive Data Breach
- Yahoo Tech: AT&T Fined $25 Million for Massive Data Breach
- RCR Wireless News: AT&T hit with $25M fine tied to security breaches
- Total Telecom: AT&T fined $25m for customer data breaches
- Bloomberg BNA: AT&T to Pay Record $25 Million to Settle Data Privacy Breach Investigation by FCC
- ComputerWorld: AT&T's data breach settlement called a 'slap on the wrist'