Thomas Lorenzen comments in various media outlets on the U.S. EPA’s draft rule that would cut U.S. utility-sector greenhouse gas emissions by 30 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2030.
- Los Angeles Times: EPA policy change may hinge on 1 word
- Climatewire: Lawyers begin to plan attacks on Obama's complex power plant rule
- CBS News: Would new EPA plan hurt the U.S. economy?
- Bloomberg BNA: EPA Proposal Seeks 30 Percent Reduction In Carbon Dioxide From Power Plants by 2030
- Law 360: Fate Of EPA's Carbon Rule Lies With Next President
- E&E News: EPA tees up 30% emissions cut as Obama promotes health benefits