As fashion brands and retailers manage an increasingly competitive and technological marketplace and provide consumers with a greater variety of products and expanded retail platforms, significant and evolving risks present challenges for the lawyers who advise them. Attend this program and explore the key legal issues for brands and retailers, and investors in those sectors, in the current environment. Learn practical guidance from seasoned firm practitioners, in-house counsel, and industry experts.
What You Will Learn
- Updates in the intellectual property of fashion
- Key trade, tariff and customs issues
- Developments in the venture capital and private equity markets for fashion and fashion tech companies
- Restructuring and refinancing brands and businesses
- Practical guidance for avoiding liability over pricing and false advertising
- Unique challenges of social media and e-commerce
Who Should Attend
In-house counsel, outside counsel, and business professionals in the fashion and retail industries should attend this program.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at email@example.com for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.
Click here for more details.