Dorsey is partnering with The Community Foundation of Utah to present their second annual Legal Clinic for Utah Nonprofit Organizations, which will be on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
The Clinic will begin with a meet-and-greet breakfast from 7:30 to 8:00, followed by three 40-minutes breakout sessions, during which you will have the opportunity to attend presentations on your selection of the following topics:
- Non-profit corporate governance and fiduciary duties
- Employee discipline and wrongful termination
- Real estate leases
- Nonprofits and financial distress
- Protecting nonprofit trademarks
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Resolving business disputes
- IT issues for small businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions for nonprofits
For additional information about this event and on how to register, please click here.