Get a refresher on the fundamentals of executive compensation, including the types of incentive structures used in today's environment and the consequences of each. Topics to be covered include:
- How are executive agreements structured?
- What are the fundamental terms?
- How is "cause" typically defined?
- What are the benchmarks for "cause" and the amount of post-termination severance?
- What benefits normally accrue upon a change in control and what are the consequences?
- How do golden parachute payments and taxes work, and what are the strategies involved with each?
Please respond by June 11, 2003. Bar number is required.