Sam is an associate in Dorsey’s Commercial Litigation Group. He advises and represents clients in the healthcare, energy, and financial services sectors in a wide range of disputes, including general commercial, intellectual property, healthcare, and real property litigation.
Sam has also counseled and represented clients in regulatory proceedings before state and federal commissions, including the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission and Minnesota Department of Commerce.
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Energy & Natural Resources
- ERISA Litigation
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Products Liability
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Trademark, Copyright, Advertising & Brand Management