Education & Admissions
Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2018), Dean’s Scholar, Phi Delta Phi, Law and Business Certificate and Vanderbilt Law Scholastic Excellence Award in Corporate Risk Management
University of Utah (B.A., Political Science, Minors in Spanish and Latin American Studies and B.S., Business Management, Minor in International Relations, 2015), Dean’s List
- Utah admission pending.
- Represented a leading oil and gas services conglomerate, in connection with the sale of 100% of its limited partnership interests to a private equity firm.
- Represented a client in a multi-million dollar carve-out acquisition of two national brands from a private equity firm.
- Represented a multinational corporation in drafting international vendor agreements.
- Represented a multinational public banking client in minority investment related to client’s investor rights.
- Represented a public client following an acquisition regarding reorganization and merger of surviving entities.
- Represented a client, as underwriter, in a firm commitment underwritten offering of units and pre-funded units.
- Represented a client in a reverse merger, resulting in the surviving entity being a public company and the related registration of securities.
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas
- Private Equity
- Real Estate & Land Use