Will represents financial institutions, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, agent banks, and institutional investors in finance transactions and debt restructurings. His experience includes senior and subordinated debt transactions, leveraged buyouts, second lien financings, cash flow and asset-based financings, and project financings.
Will has assisted clients with transactions in the energy, financial services, manufacturing, and food industries.
- Represented lender in a $70 million refinancing of a revolving loan to tribal borrower and affiliated company.
- Represented agent in a $28 million syndicated term loan in connection with the leveraged buyout of a management and consulting company.
- Represented lender in a $10 million revolving loan to an investment management company.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance