Jason advises a broad array of corporate finance clients on corporate and commercial financial transactions, including financial institutions, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, agent banks, and other institutional investors. His broad experience includes senior and subordinated debt, second lien financings, unitranche financings, acquisition financings, asset-based lending, equipment and project financings, secured and unsecured lending, structured financings, health care financings, and other forms of debt and equity financing.
Jason also regularly advises borrowers on their financing transactions, and private equity funds on their acquisition financings of portfolio companies.
- Jason represented agent and senior lenders in a $200 million asset-based financing to a gas compression company.
- He counseled agent and senior lenders in a $65 million revolving cash flow facility to a data processing company.
- Jason represented a borrower that manufactures business forms in a $150 million senior syndicated credit facility.
- Jason advised a private equity fund's portfolio company that manufactures consumer cleaning products in a $125 million senior syndicated credit facility.
- He represented several SBIC mezzanine funds in the purchase of $11 million of senior secured subordinated notes and warrants from a directional drilling company.
- Jason represented an issuer in an $80 million private placement to fund investment in international shipping assets.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Lending Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity