Peighton appreciates the nuanced approaches to obtaining intellectual property protection. She works closely with clients to help them achieve their business goals through the tactical construction of their intellectual property rights.
Peighton also enjoys spending time with her family and exploring the outdoors. She grew up in Colorado and is always surprised to find there is so much more to discover. After living on the East Coast for four years, she appreciates the time home and the direct access to her family's cooking.
- Peighton served as an intellectual property intern at a multinational aerospace and defense company.
- Peighton was an IP associate at Foley & Lardner LLP in Boston.
- Peighton has experience in preparing and prosecuting design and utility patent applications across a broad range of technologies, including:
- systems within electric and internal combustion engine vehicles,
- medical and surgical devices,
- battery recycling processes,
- smart sprinkler systems,
- vertical lift and take off aircrafts,
- intra-vehicle telecommunication systems,
- LIDAR systems, and home and consumer products.
- Peighton performs diligence reviews for companies interested in acquiring IP assets.
- Peighton conducts invalidity and non-infringement analyses as well as prepares corresponding opinions.
Industries & Practices
- Development & Infrastructure