Andrew is an associate in the Tax, Trusts and Estates group. His practice focuses on estate planning, (including the preparation of wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, digital asset powers of attorney, and health care directives), estate and trust administration, business succession planning, and charitable giving to ensure a tax efficient transfer of wealth. Whether you need a simple estate plan or one that encompasses complex investments and assets in several states, Andrew can assist you in accomplishing your goals effectively and efficiently.
In addition to estate planning, Andrew’s practice includes work with tax-exempt entities ensuring compliance with tax code rules and regulations in areas like self-dealing and private foundation excise taxes.
Andrew also maintains an active pro bono practice advising nonprofits and artists on various legal issues as well as assisting refugees in filing asylum applications.
Education & Admissions
University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2019), cum laude; Pro Bono Society; Dean’s Academic Achievement Award; Managing Editor – Wisconsin Law Review
Saint Ambrose University (B.A., Theatre, 2011), magna cum laude; Best Theatre Major
- Judicial Intern, Wisconsin Supreme Court, Justice Annette Ziegler, 2017-2017
News & Resources
- “A Hop, Skip, and a Jump: A Short Primer on the Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax,” Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) – Seattle Chapter, October 28, 2021
- "A Primer on Estate Planning for the LGBTQ+ Community," Minnesota Lavender Bar Association Annual Conference, February 5, 2021
Industries & Practices
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Trust Services
- Dorsey & Whitney Trust Company
- Nonprofit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Trusts & Estates
- Trusts & Estates Litigation