Erica is an associate in Dorsey’s Trial and Government Enforcement and Corporate Investigations Practice Groups where she represents clients involved in complex business litigation and government investigations and enforcement actions by entities such as the DOJ, FDIC, AND SEC.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Erica worked for The Department of Justice’s Fraud Section in the Market Integrity and Major Frauds Unit where she participated in the investigation and prosecution of public companies and individuals.
Industries & Practices
- Anti-Corruption Group
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Commercial Litigation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Products Liability
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement