Join us to hear how 2016 has unfolded and what we can expect in 2017. Learn about recent decisions, new statutes and regulations, and more active agency enforcement in many areas.
Topics will include:
- New laws affecting California employers, including:
- Expansion of California’s Fair Pay Act to prohibit race and ethnicity discrimination
- Limitations on inquiring into criminal history in background checks
- The latest in arbitration agreements
- New requirement for single occupancy restrooms to be identified as all gender
- Wage and hour issues for 2017
- What’s new from regulators- EEOC, OFCCP, NLRB, OSHA, etc.