PAUL ADVISES CLIENTS ON MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, JOINT VENTURES, AND LENDING AND DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS TRANSACTIONS.
Having completed transactions involving over 45 countries, clients benefit from Paul’s global perspective and substantial international corporate transactions experience.
Known as a strategic thinker, a result driven project and team manager, and a proactive problem solver, Paul assists a broad range of clients including:
- the largest international cable television company and its UK, Chile and Puerto Rico subsidiaries
- one of the world’s largest international engineering and construction firms
- a Czech Republic-based international engineering and manufacturing company that provides hydro turbines for small hydroelectric power plants worldwide
- a fully integrated US-based pharmaceutical company focused on the development, approval, and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products
- a Canadian financial services company operating primarily in the specialty finance industry and its US equipment leasing subsidiary
Paul has lived and practiced in London for over 10 years and co-chairs Dorsey’s Europe Practice Group. He also lives and practices in Denver.