The Diversity Personnel are responsible for developing and overseeing the Firm's strategy focused on the recruitment, promotion, and retention of diverse attorneys. Duties of the Diversity Personnel include:
- Developing policies that will enhance the success of our diversity efforts;
- Coordinating and assisting the diversity partners in each office as they perform the day-to-day tasks of originating and overseeing their offices' diversity initiatives;
- Educating lawyers and staff about Dorsey's diversity efforts and policies;
- Interacting with Firm affinity groups to ensure that the Firm is aware of and responsive to issues of importance to these groups; and
- Reporting to the Policy Committee semiannually with respect to activities and performance.
The Diversity Personnel are as follows:
Co-Chairs - Sarah Herman
and Cornell Moore
Management Committee Representative - Ken Cutler
West Coast Representative - Kimberley Anderson
Midwest Representative - Michael McCormick
East Coast / International Representative - Eric Schnabel
Administrator - Joan Oyaas Office Diversity Partners
These partners provide leadership to local diversity initiatives.