Dorsey’s Corporate and Securities Law practice group is focused on providing high quality corporate and securities law advice and services to public company clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our clients range from small corporations that have only recently become public to large Fortune 500 companies.
The Corporate and Securities Law attorneys offer clients practical advice on:
- Disclosure requirements and other developments regarding the 1934 Act reports, proxy statements and annual reports
- Press release disclosures and analyst relations
- Executive compensation matters, including stock options, restricted stock, employee stock purchase and other employee benefit plans involving company stock
- Section 16 compliance issues
- Corporate governance and board fiduciary duty issues
- Issuer stock repurchase programs
- Medium-term note programs
Please contact us for more information on how the Corporate and Securities Law practice group at Dorsey can assist with your business strategies.