Photo courtesy of Bwamao Media
Welcome! Please visit the sections at right to learn about the opportunities for new associates, London trainee solicitors, and summer associates (U.S.). Our on-campus interview schedule and other U.S. recruiting events are listed in the U.S. summer program section.
Summer 2016: 2L Hiring
Dorsey will be hiring summer associates for our Denver, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Southern California
offices for 2016.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2016 Summer Associate Program. Applications will only be accepted online through Dorsey.com and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications will not be accepted by email submission.
Summer 2016: 1L Hiring
1L students may apply for the 2016 Summer Associate Program on December 1, 2015. Dorsey participates in the following 1L programs:
- Colorado Pledge to Diversity 1L Summer Program: Dorsey's Denver office hires one 1L student through the Colorado Pledge to Diversity Program.
- Dorsey & Whitney Diversity Fellowship Program: Dorsey's Minneapolis and Seattle offices will hire one student each for the Dorsey & Whitney Diversity Fellowship Program in 2016. Please click here to learn more about the Diversity Fellowship program.
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice’s 1L Summer Rotation Clerkship: Dorsey’s Minneapolis office hired two students for the Twin Cities Diversity in Practice’s 1L Summer Rotation Clerkship in 2015. Through this program, students have the opportunity to work at Dorsey for approximately seven weeks and approximately three weeks working in the law department of a major corporation. For more information on the program, please visit the Twin Cities Diversity in Practice website.
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program: Dorsey's Minneapolis office participated in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program again in 2015. For more information on the program, please visit the LCLD Program's website.
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA) 1L Minority Clerkship Program: Dorsey’s Minneapolis office participated again in the Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA) 1L Minority Clerkship Program in 2015. For more information on the program and to apply, please visit the HCBA website.
- General 1L Applications: Dorsey’s Minneapolis office also accepted general 1L applications for students not applying through one of the programs above.