Welcome! Please visit the sections at right to learn about the opportunities for new associates, London trainee solicitors, and summer associates (U.S.). Our on-campus interview schedule and other U.S. recruiting events are listed in the U.S. summer program section.
Summer 2015: 2L Hiring
Dorsey will have 2L summer associates in our Anchorage, Denver, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Southern California offices in 2015.
The Denver, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, and Seattle offices have concluded interviews for the 2014 fall recruiting season and are no longer accepting 2L applications for the 2015 summer program. The Southern California office is still accepting applications. All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications will only be accepted online and will not be accepted by email submission.
Dorsey will have 1L summer associates in our Minneapolis and Seattle offices. The 1L application process for the 2015 summer associate program will open on December 1, 2014.
Summer 2015: 1L Hiring
Dorsey will hire 1L students through the following programs:
· Dorsey's Minneapolis and Seattle offices will each hire one student for the Dorsey & Whitney Diversity Fellowship Program in 2015. More information on the program including application materials will be available in November. Applications will be accepted beginning December 1, 2014.
· Dorsey’s Minneapolis office will hire two 1L students for the Twin Cities Diversity in Practice’s 1L Summer Rotation Clerkship. Through this program, students will have the opportunity to work at Dorsey for approximately seven weeks and approximately three weeks working in thelaw department of a major corporation. For more information on the program , please visit the Twin Cities Diversity in Practice website. Applications will be accepted beginning December 1, 2014.
· Dorsey's Minneapolis office will participate in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program again in 2015. For more information on the program, please visit the LCLD Program's website. Applications will be accepted beginning December 1, 2014.
· Dorsey’s Minneapolis office will participate in the Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA) 1L Minority Clerkship Program. The application deadline for this program is December 10, 2014. For more information on the program and to apply, please visit the HCBA website.
· Dorsey’s Minneapolis and Seattle offices will also accept general 1L applications for students not applying through one of the programs above. Applications will be accepted beginning December 1, 2014.