Cheryl Arnold Ferne is a paralegal with Dorsey’s Technology Group. She works primarily with Patent Cooperation Treaty and foreign patent applications. She also provides support for biotechnology patent applications, in particular, preparation of sequence listings. Ms. Arnold Ferne brings more than 12 years experience assisting attorneys with U.S. and foreign patent prosecution and litigation. She also has experience with trademarks, copyrights, and domain names.
- St. John’s University, B.B.A., 1994, summa cum laude
- Paralegal Certificate, Denver Paralegal Institute
- Certificate in Management Development, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Commercial Lending Diploma, American Institute of Banking
Publications and Presentations
- “Unauthorized Practice of Law,” prepared and presented to the Colorado Bar Association and various organizations, including the Colorado Attorney General’s Office.
- Hammer Award, 1996, from then Vice President, Al Gore
- Associate Member, Colorado Bar Association (Member, Patent, Trademark and Copyright and Litigation Sections)